🚲 By Bicycle
Dublin City Council are making additional bike parking available right in the heart of the festival! 🎉 Cycling really is the best way to visit us this year.
You can enjoy a safe 20 minute cycle along the Phoenix Park cycle paths to reach Farmleigh!
If you don’t have your own bike…
- There are several Dublin Bike stations on Parkgate Street Street, just outside the Phoenix Park main entrance.
- Take the LUAS or a bus to Heuston Station, then walk across the nearby bridge.
- Park in the nearby car park in Smithfield.
- There are also services like Bleeper Bike available around Dublin City.
To reach Parkgate Street, you could…
🚋 By Public Transport
Remember you can enjoy most public transport in Dublin with a single 90 minute fare with a Leap Card. 🐸
🚌 By Bus
To reach Farmleigh by bus…
- Take Dublin Bus Route 37 from Batchelor’s Walk (stop number 313) in the city centre.
- Get off at Castleknock Gate (stop number 1693).
- This will take about 40 minutes.
Once you arrive at Castleknock Gate, enter Phoenix Park and take the narrow pedestrian path to your immediate right.
Walk down this path until you reach the road, and turn right to see the gates of Farmleigh House. This is about a 15 minute walk.
On a rainy day, the pedestrian path may be muddy. Staying on the main roads and taking a right will also lead you to us.
🚗 By Car
Farmleigh House has a small car park with 300 spaces, which fills up every year.
- Phoenix Park has less parking spaces than it used to. Many have been replaced with bicycle lanes.
- White’s Road is not available for parking on the day, and Garda traffic restrictions will be in place.
- Please be wary of sat-nav! It may send you in circles. Car access on the day is via the Phoenix Park main road only.